- Infection: Bacterial, Fungal and Yeast Infections of the Foot and Ankle.
- Gait Abnormalities: Braces, Orthotics, Casting.
- Surgical: Bunions, Hammertoes, Neuromas, Soft Tissue and Bone Tumors, Fracture Repair.
- Orthotics: Custom Functional, Accomodative and Sport Orthotics.
- Pediatric: Intoe and Outtoe Gait.
- Sports Related Injuries.
- Physical Therapy.
Patient Reviews and Recommendations for Dr. Stuart Shechter, DPM
Patient reviewed onDecember 17th, 2015
If only more Dr's are like Dr Stuart, someone who cares more about the patient then the money. Clearly this man is true to his oath and an overall gentleman.
Patient reviewed onOctober 8th, 2015
He was attentive. Did not rush. I would definitely recommend Dr Stuart for non surgical podiatric issues.
Patient reviewed onAugust 10th, 2015
Dr Stuart is very nice and very helpful. He is perfect doctor for podiatric issues.
Patient reviewed onApril 16th, 2015
Very professional. Was able to get same day appointment and no wait! Highly recommend.
Patient reviewed on January 19th, 2015
While some minutes wait to be seen wasn't great though not terrible, Dr. Stuart Shechter was thoughtful and thorough. I highly recommend him.
Patient reviewed on October 6th, 2014
Everything was awesome! I have seen Dr. Stuart before and they took care of my problem very accurately. I came back for a different issue this time and was very happy again. Highest recommendation to this doctor.